We are a long standing and growing business.
We are always looking to recruit enthusiastic team members, both with and without experience.
Below, you will see our current vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a role in the future, but your current skills don’t meet the requirements, please do still get in touch – we will hold your details on file and let you know if a suitable position arises.
Experienced Ductwork Cleaning Operative and Team Leader
- You will be working for a successful business with over 40 years experience
- Training courses paid for as required i.e. IPAF, PASMA
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Opportunity to develop within the role for the right candidate
- Life Assurance/Pension
- You must live in London or the home counties area
- Have previous commercial grease extract cleaning experience to TR19
- Hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Be able to obtain DBS clearance for high security sites
- Be physically fit and confident working at heights and in confined spaces
- Be happy working day, night and weekend shifts, varying from week to week
- Able to work away when required (accommodation and meals provided when staying away)
- Be responsible for running jobs and ensuring all works completed to a high standard
- Ensure post clean reporting and photographs are submitted to office on a daily basis
- Be responsible for and maintain company van (all associated costs covered by company)
Apply for a role at Indepth Services
To apply for any role detailed on this page, or to submit your information for future consideration, please fill out the form below.